Chances are you’ve come across this page as you’re looking for Army Kit Insurance that protects your belongings and equipment.
You’ve found the right place. We understand exactly what you are looking for. You don’t need us to tell you that your belongings and kit is quite expensive. You certainly don’t need us to tell you that the consequences were some of that equipment to be lost could prove expensive.
Because that’s why you’re here. You know all this.
So what we’ll do instead is tell you the sort of things our insurance packages cover and let you know why we at Forces Advice provide the answers to your question. Google no further, sit back and read on….
Army Kit Insurance: What Equipment do we cover?
First of all, all the things you’d expect are covered. Such as:
- Combat Body Armour and Boots
- Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP) Combat Clothing
- Personal Load Carrying Equipment (PLCE)
- Personal Role Radio (PRR)
In case you were wondering if that’s all we cover, quite simply the answer is no. We cover a lot more than that. We cover the things that matter to you too.
Belongings that if lost or stolen can be expensive and annoying to replace. Here are a few examples- though this isn’t an exclusive list.
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop or Tablet Computer
- MP3 Player
- Games Console
- Sports Gear
- Personal Clothing
- Valuables (such as rings, watches etc)
- General Room Contents
Army Kit Insurance: Does it just cover my kit?
What if we were to tell you that our insurance doesn’t just cover your kit? Imagine you accidentally damaged the block, mess or your quarters. Our Army Kit Insurance would cover you for that- known as your “licence to occupy” liability.
Here’s another one- are your kids at boarding school or university? Our army kit insurance has their belongings covered too!
Army Kit Insurance: Features
All of these features apply regardless of your force:
- Cover for Uniform and Kit issued either on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Insurance for your purchased uniform and kit.
- Cover for your civilian clothing
- Cover for your personal belongings
- Liability to cover accidental damage.
- Personal Legal Liability- pays your legal costs if something you do injures others or damages their property.
- Home & Room Content Cover
- Option to include pedal cycles
- Cover for your children’s belongings at boarding school or university.
Army Kit Insurance: If you like what you see….
If you’ve read this and decided that the Forces Advice Army Kit Insurance is just the thing for you, give our team a call today on 0333 772 0613 or Email Us to get a no obligation quote for our Army Kit Insurance and optional add-ons.